The Publicity Association of Central England's summer ball raised pounds 2,000 towards its charities the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham Charity and the National Advertising Benevolent Society.
What does NABS stand for?
NABS stands for National Advertising Benevolent Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABS
We have 35 other meanings of NABS in our Acronym Attic
- Sodium Bromide
- National American Bulldog Rescue Alliance (Harrisburg, PA)
- National Association of Bail Recovery Agents
- North Australian Beef Research Council
- Network of Alliances Bridging Race and Ethnicity
- New American Bible, Revised Edition
- Novartis Agribusiness Biotechnology Research, Inc. (Triangle Park, NC)
- National Assembly Budget and Research Office (USAID; Nigeria)
- National Bridge Research Organization
- North American Big Rig Racing
- National Association for Bank Security
- National Association of Black Scuba Divers
- National Association of Blind Students (National Federation of the Blind)
- NATO Air Base SATCOM
- Natural Arch and Bridge Society
- Navy ADP Budgeting System
- Nomenclature for the Analysis and Comparison of Science Budgets and Programmes
- NORAD Airborne Battle Staff
- Normoactive Bowel Sounds
- North American Baptist Seminary (now Sioux Falls Seminary; South Dakota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A raffle afterwards raised nearly pounds 80 for PACE's nominated charities, National Advertising Benevolent Society and The Children's Society.