They underwent testing with the National Adult Reading Test (which measures verbal IQ), the Rapid Visual Information Processing task (which measures capacity for sustained attention), and a covert attention task (which measures ability to reorient attention).
What does NART stand for?
NART stands for National Adult Reading Test (psychology; Nelson & Wilson)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NART
We have 7 other meanings of NART in our Acronym Attic
- National Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Program (est. 1991; Australia)
- National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (Egypt; est. 1971)
- Nalidixic Acid-Resistant Salmonella Typhi (bacteria)
- National Association for Research in Science Teaching (Canada)
- Naval Air Rescue Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Research Strategy for Tropospheric Ozone
- Narrative Summary
- Navy Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- National Association of Retired and Senior Volunteer Program Directors
- National Annenberg Risk Survey of Youth (Philadelphia, PA)
- National Association for Remedial Teaching
- National Association of Recreational Therapists
- Naval Air Reserve Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Racing Team (Ferrari)
- Northern Agricultural Region Taskforce (Australia)
- National Associated Retail Traders of Australia
- Northern Arizona Regional Training Academy (police academy)
- National Association of Radio and Television Broadcasters
- Nalidixic Acid-Resistant Thermophilic Campylobacter (microbiology)
- National Advanced Resource Technology Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent research has compared National Adult Reading Test scores in 509 people aged around 80, who, as children, had taken part in a 1932 IQ test.