Prevention probably is possible, and treatment--which can break the cycle of the abused becoming abusers--can be effective, a group of those experts said at a meeting of the National Adolescent Perpetration Network.
What does NAPN stand for?
NAPN stands for National Adolescent Perpetration Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPN
We have 3 other meanings of NAPN in our Acronym Attic
- North American Punch Manufacturers Association (formerly National Association of Punch Manufacturers)
- Navy Preventive Medicine Information System (US Navy)
- National Association of Produce Market Managers
- NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control Program Management Organization
- National Awards Program for Model Professional Development
- National Association of Purchasing Management Rochester (East Rochester, NY)
- North American Perpendicular Magnetic Recording Conference
- National Association of Pregnancy Massage Therapy (Texas)
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- National Association for Purchasing Management of Western Washington
- National Association of Physician Nurses
- National Association of Pro-Life Nurses
- Native Access Program to Nursing (Canada)
- National Alliance of Professional Nanny Agencies
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners
- National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service
- No Acceptable Price - No Contract
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- National Admissions and Placement Office (Abu Dhabi)
- National Anti-Poverty Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATLANTA -- Current data on sexually abusive adolescents who molest others are consistent with those of previous studies, which showed that they tend to have been molested before the age of 9 years, two researchers said at a meeting of the National Adolescent Perpetration Network.
DENVER -- Fostering skills in affect self-regulation and attachment among sexually abusive adolescents is a necessary foundation for effectively treating their sexual behavior problems, Kevin Creeden said at a meeting of the National Adolescent Perpetration Network.
said at a meeting of the National Adolescent Perpetration Network.
asserted at a meeting of the National Adolescent Perpetration Network.