This is very different from the use of the NADA protocol begun by the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association in the 1980s at Lincoln Hospital in New York City.
What does NADA stand for?
NADA stands for National Acupuncture Detoxification Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADA
We have 47 other meanings of NADA in our Acronym Attic
- NuAspect Development
- Nuclear-Accident Dosimeter
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide coenzyme (aka NAD)
- Naval Ammunition Depot, Crane, IN
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) dehydrogenase subunit 1 (gene)
- North American Datum of 1927 (mapping)
- North American Datum of 1983 (mapping)
- Institutionen för Numerisk Analys och Datalogi
- National AAMCO Dealers Association
- National Aboriginal Diabetes Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- National Air Disaster Alliance
- National Alliance for the Development of Archery
- National Amateur Dodgeball Association
- National Anti Doping Agentur (German)
- National Anti-Doping Agency (India)
- National Association of Dental Assistants
- National Automobile Dealers Association
- Native Affairs Department Annual
- Native American Deacons Association (Great Falls, MT)
- Neighbors Against Drug Abuse (Calais, ME, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Why this one (treatment) seems to produce optimism and confidence and renewed willingness to stay clean of drugs and alcohol, we don't know," said Jay Renaud of the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association in Vancouver, Wash.