This edition centers on the assessment of the themes and the implementation of the national action plan for children, which spanned already five years and whose completion is due in 2015.
What does NAPC stand for?
NAPC stands for National Action Plan for Children (UN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPC
We have 61 other meanings of NAPC in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Public Broadcasting Consortium (Lincoln, NE)
- National Association of Probation and Bail Hostels (Devon, UK)
- National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians
- National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues
- National Air Pollution Background Network
- National Air Pollution Background Program
- National Association of Professional Baseball Players (former baseball league)
- National Association of Professional Background Screeners (Durham, North Carolina)
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Association
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Club
- National Aging in Place Council
- National Agricultural Policy Center (Damascus, Syria)
- National Anti-Poverty Commission
- National Archive Publishing Company (Ann Arbor, MI)
- National Association of Personnel Consultants
- National Association of Primary Care (UK)
- National Association of Proactive Consumers
- National Association of Prosecutor Coordinators
- Naval Air Priorities Office (US Navy)
- Naval Air Propulsion Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
a In a Message addressed to the 6th national session of Children Parliament, read out by Chairwoman of this parliament, Princess Lalla Meryem, the king underlined that such a progress was only possible thanks to the launch of the National Initiative for Human Development and the enactment of the National Action Plan for Children, called "Morocco, a nation worthy of its children".
AaAaAa The three parties also agreed to update data regarding working children in Morocco and to set up an information system for the diffusion of data relating to the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and the national action plan for children.