But Lucy Gaffney of the National Action Plan Against Racism attacked the use of the word "segregation" and the Government's response to the problem.
What does NAPAR stand for?
NAPAR stands for National Action Plan Against Racism (Northern Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPAR
We have 1 other meaning of NAPAR in our Acronym Attic
- National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium (now Asian American Justice Center, AAJC)
- Napthenic Acid and Palmitate (jellied incendiary used in bombs)
- National ADP Program for Army Material Command Logistics Management
- National Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
- North American Performing Arts Managers and Agents
- National Association for the Prevention of Addiction to Narcotics (Australia)
- National Association of Public Affairs Networks (Hartford, CT)
- Northern Adriatic Ports Area Network
- National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program
- National Partnership for Quality in Health (Canada)
- Northwest Association for Paranormal & Anomalous Research (UK)
- North American Presbyterian and Reformed Council
- National Association for Perinatal Addiction Research and Education
- National Asphalt Pavement Association Research and Education Foundation
- National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists
- National Association of Protection and Advocacy Systems
- National Association of Private Annuity Trusts (Irvine, CA)
- NATO PATRIOT Management Office
- National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman said the Government was investing millions in the National Action Plan against racism.
The National Action Plan Against Racism said the number of people who view Ireland as bigoted has dropped by nearly 20 per cent.