The National Action Plan for Sports Safety, released in February by the Youth Sports Safety Alliance, gives general recommendations such as requiring that all schools have a comprehensive health care administrative program and athletic health care team as well as specific recommendations on cardiac events, neurologic injuries, environmental and exertion conditions and dietary and substance-induced conditions.
What does NAP stand for?
NAP stands for National Action Plan (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAP
We have 297 other meanings of NAP in our Acronym Attic
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Nap-Of-The-Earth (avionics)
- Napa (Amtrak bus station code; Napa, CA)
- Naples, Italy - Capodichino (Airport Code)
- National Academies of Practice (Lexington, KY)
- National Academies Press
- National Academy Press
- National Account Profile
- National Accreditation Program (ANSI term)
- National Action Party (political party in Mexico)
- National Adaptation Plan (UN)
- National Advantage Program (insurance)
- National Aerial Photography
- National Aerospace Plane
- National Afforestation Programme (India)
- National Agriculture Policy (various locations)
- National AIDS Prevention
- National AIDS Program
- National Airports Policy (Canada)
- National Allocation Plan (EU emissions trading schemes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- As part of a global call for all national governments to step up their action on the issue of violence against women and girls, Plan Canada has launched an online letter-writing campaign that encourages Canadians to join the call for a national action plan to end school-related gender-based violence (SRGBV).
The Environment and Climate Affairs Ministry seeks to update the strategies and national action plans for biodiversity in line with the new strategy for biodiversity (2011- 2020) where the task of strategic plan is to take effective action to stop biodiversity loss.
Nasser Butti Al Shamsi, Director-General of the National Human Resource Development and Employment Authority (TANMIA), told the 101st session of the International Labour Conference of the ILO that the UAE Government was implementing a bundle of initiatives and policies as part of its national action plan seeking to create an attractive, friendly working environment for national human resources at the public and private sectors at short, medium and long term.
On April 13 and 14, 2012 Health Literacy Iowa and in partnership with the New Readers of Iowa hosted a conference as part of Iowa's response to the National Action Plan to Improve Health Literacy.
Look at all that has been going on with WILPF at all levels locally, nationally, and internationally: The Whistleblower movie, the Consultancy on, and release of, the National Action Plan (www.