1474 About Bridgeway Academy Bridgeway Academy has been a trusted homeschooling academy since 1989, meeting the highest state and national accreditation standards possible.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for National Accreditation Standards (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Narcotics Assistance Section
- Narrow Band Acquisition Qualifier Subsystem
- Narrowband Area Service (Australia)
- NAS Area Supervisor (FAA)
- NASA Advanced Supercomputing
- Nassau, Bahamas - Nassau International Airport (Airport Code)
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Acceptance Scheme for CPDW (EU)
- National Accessibility Scheme
- National Account Services (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The training also included discussions on National Accreditation Standards, Accreditation Tools, Documents and Procedures.
Since 2003, Quality New York has more than doubled the number of early childhood centers in the city that have achieved rigorous national accreditation standards, providing excellent learning environments for the over 12,000 low-income children these centers serve.
com ASSESSING TEACHER DISPOSITIONS: FIVE STANDARDS-BASED STEPS TO VALID MEASUREMENT USING THE DAATS MODEL is for any college-level education library or any collection including teacher assessment methods geared to national accreditation standards.
Sample topics include using literature circles to research instructional strategies; measuring the perceived competency of physical education interns; and evaluating programs in relation to national accreditation standards.
Through national accreditation standards, professionals can be sure that they are providing the highest-quality services to their community, employees and inmates.
LaSalle's faculty and staff have intensified their commitment to distance learning, and this is reflected both by their accommodating approach to the work at hand and by the new curriculum which is consistent with national accreditation standards.