In July, Tektronix' Bangalore service center received accreditation from India's National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
What does NABL stand for?
NABL stands for National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (formerly National Coordination of Testing and Calibration Facilities, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABL
We have 13 other meanings of NABL in our Acronym Attic
- National Acute Brain Injury Study (neurology)
- National Aquatic Biodiversity Information System
- Nigerian Association for Biblical Studies (Department of Religious Studies; University of Ibadan; Ibadan, Nigeria)
- North America Brain Injury Society
- Northern Alberta Brain Injury Society
- National Biscuit Company
- National Association of Black Journalists
- NATO Armaments Ballistic Kernel (formerly NATO Artillery Ballistic Kernel)
- NATO Artillery Ballistic Kernel
- National Accreditation Board for Laboratories
- National Ag-Based Lubricants (Center)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- National Association of Business Leaders (Earth City, MO)
- Nightmare at Beaver Lake (Sammamish, WA)
- North American Basketball League
- Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek
- National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers (Newark, NJ)
- National Association of Blind Merchants
- National Association of Blind Musicians
- National Association of Blouse Manufacturers