Conference partners are ASTRON Hospital & Healthcare Consultants Private Limited, Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia, Hoan My Medical Corporation, The Ho Chi Minh City Medical Association and The Medical Practitioner Society of Ho Chi Minh City, Indian Healthcare Quality Forum, Indonesian Hospital Association, National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers and Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines.
What does NAB stand for?
NAB stands for National Accreditation Board (Ghana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAB
We have 144 other meanings of NAB in our Acronym Attic
- National African-American Women's Leadership Institute
- National Association for the Advancement of White People
- NATO Anti-Air Warfare System
- North American Architectural Woodwork Standards (est. 2017)
- North American Association of Wardens & Superintendents
- National Automobile and Allied Workers' Union (now known as National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa)
- Nahj Al-Balaghah (Islam; speeches and letters by Ali ibn Abi Talib)
- Name and Address Book
- Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound
- National Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- National Advisory Board
- National Allergy Bureau
- National Alliance of Businessmen
- National Assessment Bank (Scottish education)
- National Association for Blind
- National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators
- National Association of Broadcasters
- National Association of the Blind
- National Australia Bank Limited (est. 1893)
- NATO Appeals Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The certifications are provided under the American National Standards Institute and National Accreditation Board.
PNTC is accredited by the Nurses and Midwives Council of Ghana and the National Accreditation Board for a three year registered nurse program, comparable to the registered nurse education program in the United States, and a two year health assistant program, comparable to the practical nurse program in the United States.
Whilst the university's standards of teaching, research, and community outreach are recognized internationally, MSU is also required by the US National Accreditation Board (the North Central Higher Learning Commission) to deliver the same curriculum in Dubai as in Michigan.
It is operational in new building after getting verification audit by National accreditation board of Testing and Calibration laboratories (NABL) in June.
The report recommended a single national registration board for healthcare professionals, and a single national accreditation board for healthcare professional education.
KIMS Hospital in Thiruvananthapuram is the only health care provider in India that has received accreditation for quality health care delivery through the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards International and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers, the chairman said.