What does NAAU stand for?
NAAU stands for National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (est. 2001)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAAU
We have 1 other meaning of NAAU in our Acronym Attic
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
- North America Asia Treaty Organization
- National Agency Against Trafficking in Persons (Romania)
- National Association for the Advancement of Tall People (humor)
- National Association for the Advancement of Transgender People
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- North American Association of Technology Professionals
- National African American Tobacco Prevention Network (Durham, NC)
- National Association of Air Traffic Specialists
- Naval Airspace and Air Traffic Control Standards and Evaluation Agency
- New American Art Union (Portland, OR)
- National Association of Australian University Colleges Inc.
- North American Association of Utility Distributors
- North American Aleph Users Group
- National Association of Assistant United States Attorneys
- National Association of Atomic Veterans
- Native Alliance Against Violence (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Nederlandse Artsen Acupunctuur Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Medical Acupuncture Association; Brunssum, Netherlands)
- North American Association of Ventriloquists
- Native Active Aortic Valve Endocarditis