Quality Assurance - how small changes can reap large rewards to encourage greater uptake of the National Accessibility Scheme.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for National Accessibility Scheme
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Nagly Atak Spawacza (Polish: Suden Attack)
- Narcotics Affairs Section (US Embassy)
- Narcotics Assistance Section
- Narrow Band Acquisition Qualifier Subsystem
- Narrowband Area Service (Australia)
- NAS Area Supervisor (FAA)
- NASA Advanced Supercomputing
- Nassau, Bahamas - Nassau International Airport (Airport Code)
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Acceptance Scheme for CPDW (EU)
- National Account Services (various companies)
- National Accreditation Standards (Australia)
- National Achievement Scholars
- National Advanced Systems
- National Aerodynamic Simulator
- National Aerospace Standard (Department of Defense)
- National Aircraft Standard
- National Airports System (Canada)
- National Airspace Study
- National Airspace System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the only accommodation in the North East to have been classed as providing 'Access Exceptional' as part of the National Accessibility Scheme.