The results of the research will appear in the latest issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
What does NASUS stand for?
NASUS stands for National Academy of Sciences of the United States
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Association of Sigma Users
- Native American Student Union (various locations)
- Naval Antarctic Support Unit (US Navy)
- New Account SetUp
- New American Standard Updated (Bible)
- Non-Academic Staff Union (educational institution staff)
- North American Statement of Understanding (Christadelphian Ecclesias)
- National Association of State Units on Aging (founded in 1964)
- National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (UK)
- National Academy of Sports Vision (optometry)
- New American Standard Version (Bible)
- National Agency for Automotive Safety & Victim's Aid (Japan)
- Noise-Adjusted Singular Value Decomposition
- National Association of Seed and Venture Funds
- National Association of State Veterans Homes
- National Alliance of Street Vendors India
- National Association of Street Vendors of India
- National Association for Social Work (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His team's findings are being published this week in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS), one of the world's most cited scientific journals.
shtml) of PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America) in this week and will appear as a printed article on August 16.
His findings were documented in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States.
This work was supported by the Ministry of Sciences of the Russian Federation and the National Academy of Sciences of the United States through the International Science and Technology Center, grant # 805.