On his turn, the visiting guest said that there is a joint cooperation between the Research Council in the Sultanate and the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, which came to enhance cooperation between the two countries in this field.
What does NASB stand for?
NASB stands for National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (est. 1928)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASB
We have 22 other meanings of NASB in our Acronym Attic
- National Seminar on Aerospace Structures
- Negative Appraisals of Sexual Abuse Scale
- Noongar Alcohol and Substance Abuse Service (Department of Health; Australia)
- Northern Arizona Substance Abuse Services (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Stokvels Association of South Africa (est. 1988)
- National Association of State Agencies for Surplus Property
- National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools
- National Association of Services Against Sexual Violence (New South Wales, Australia)
- North Alabama Society of Amiga Users (computers)
- Northeast Area Strings Academy of Wichita (Kansas)
- National Association of School Boards
- National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters
- National Association of Spanish Broadcasters
- Network Accelerated Serverless Backup
- New American Standard Bible
- North American Savings Bank
- National Association of Small Business Accountants (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy)
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- North American System Builders Association (trade association)
- Nucleic Acid Sequence-Based Amplification (assay used to detect HIV viral load in blood plasma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Konev from The National Academy of Sciences of Belarus NASB, and Prof.