He is an honorary doctor of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia and a Fellow of the IEEE.
What does NASA stand for?
NASA stands for National Academy of Sciences of Armenia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASA
We have 173 other meanings of NASA in our Acronym Attic
- National Academy of Science - National Research Council
- Net Analyte Signal Based Statistical Quality Control
- Nucleus Accumbens Septi and Tuberculum Olfactorium
- National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine (Washington, DC)
- NAS/NAE Science And Engineering Committee Advisory to NOAA
- National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council
- National Academy of Sciences Ocean Affairs Board
- New American Standard 1995 Update (Bible)
- New American Standard version 1995 Edition
- Nahverkehrsservice Sachsen-Anhalt (German: Saxony-Anhalt local traffic service)
- National Acronym Slingers Association :-)
- National Advertising Sales Association
- National Aeronautics and Space Act
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (USA)
- National Aeronautics and Space Agency
- National African Students Association, LLC (est. 2007)
- National Appliance Service Association (Kokomo, IN)
- National Association of Sentencing Advocates
- National Association of Signing Agents
- National Association of Special Agents
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zorian has received a number of best paper awards, is an honorary doctor of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, is a fellow of the IEEE, and is the recipient of the 2005 IEEE Industrial Pioneer Award.
He is a Golden Core Member of IEEE Computer Society, Honorary Doctor of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, and a Fellow of IEEE.