Guidelines, also known as parameters, policies, protocols, and algorithms, are specifically defined by the National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine, as "Statements to assist practitioner and patient decisions about appropriate health care for specific clinical circumstances.
What does NAS/IOM stand for?
NAS/IOM stands for National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nozzle Actuating System
- Nuclear Assembly System
- Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation
- Numerical Aerospace Simulation
- Numerical and Atmospheric Sciences Network
- Numéro d'Assurance Sociale
- American Nuclear Society Latin-American Section
- National Academy of Science - National Research Council
- Net Analyte Signal Based Statistical Quality Control
- Nucleus Accumbens Septi and Tuberculum Olfactorium
- NAS/NAE Science And Engineering Committee Advisory to NOAA
- National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council
- National Academy of Sciences Ocean Affairs Board
- New American Standard 1995 Update (Bible)
- New American Standard version 1995 Edition
- Nahverkehrsservice Sachsen-Anhalt (German: Saxony-Anhalt local traffic service)
- National Academy of Sciences of Armenia
- National Acronym Slingers Association :-)
- National Advertising Sales Association
- National Aeronautics and Space Act