The book draws on ten years of work by the Social Equity Panel of the National Academy of Public Administration (NAPA), which consists of 250 people in public organizations and universities.
What does NAPA stand for?
NAPA stands for National Academy of Public Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPA
We have 72 other meanings of NAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Network Access Protection Enforcement Client (Microsoft)
- Network Access Protection Enforcement Server (Microsoft)
- Network Access Protection Health Policy Server (Microsoft)
- 1-15/Neutrophil-Activating Peptide-2
- Napoleon Dynamite (movie)
- Not Authorized Prepositioning - Deferred
- Nucleosome Assembly Protein-1
- Nucleosome-Associated Protein 1
- National Academy of Performing Arts (Pakistan)
- National Academy of Political Awareness (Karachi, Pakistan)
- National Adaptation Programme of Action
- National Allowance Pricing Agreement
- National Alzheimer's Project Act of 2011
- National Amateur Press Association
- National Asphalt Pavement Association
- National Association for Photographic Art (Canada)
- National Association for the Practice of Anthropology
- National Association of Professional Agents (insurance)
- National Automotive Parts Association
- Natural Area Preservation Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will be four panel meetings all to be held at the National Academy of Public Administration office in Washington, D.
She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha Omega Alpha (medical honor society), American Society for Clinical Investigation (ASCI), American College of Physicians, Infectious Diseases Society of America, the American Epidemiology Society, the National Academy of Public Administration and the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies of Science.
She has served on numerous boards and commissions and is a lifetime Fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration.
Although EEOC did not develop or submit to OMB a restructuring plan as required, it has developed and submitted a workforce analysis to OMB, contracted with the National Academy of Public Administration (NAPA) for a study of its operations, and taken action to implement some of the study's recommendations.
Prior to joining the League, she was the chief operating officer of the National Academy of Public Administration, a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization chartered by Congress to improve the effectiveness of government at all levels.