The training programme arranged under National Academy of Higher Educations 50th (PCEPT) Professional Competency Enhancement Programme for Teachers (PCEPT) was concluded on Saturday in a ceremony.
What does NAHE stand for?
NAHE stands for National Academy of Higher Education (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHE
We have 2 other meanings of NAHE in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Health Care Consultants
- National Association of Hospitals, Community and Friends (now Attend; volunteer health group; UK)
- Nebraska Association of Home and Community Health Agencies (Lincoln, NE)
- Bicarbonate of Soda (chemistry)
- National Association for Health Care Recruitment
- National Association of Health Career Schools (Washington, DC)
- Nasr Athlétique d’Hussein-Dey
- National Association of Hispanic Deacons (Waukesha, WI)
- North American Help Desk (call centers)
- National Association of Health Data Organizations
- National Association for Hispanic Elderly (est. 1975)
- National Association for Humanities Education
- Northern Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- National Heritage Cultural Studies Centre
- National Association for Humane and Environmental Education
- Native American Higher Education Initiative
- NATO Helicopter Management Agency
- National Association for Higher Education in the Moving Image (UK)
- National Animal Health Emergency Management System
- National Animal Health Emergency Response Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD: A two-day workshop on ITE Module Review was organized by the National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE), Learning Innovation Division, Higher Education Commission at HEC Secretariat.
The workshop was organized in collaboration with National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) project under Higher Education Commission (HEC).
The Project National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE), HEC has developed the Teaching Learning Resource Material for the professional development of 2100 faculty members across the country through its PCEPT Programme.