Bohdan Sil'vestrovych Stupka an outstanding Ukrainian actor, a Hero of Ukraine, the artistic director of the National Academic Drama Theatre named after Ivan Franko, a National Artist of Ukraine and the USSR, an academician of the National Academy of Arts of Ukraine, a Shevchenko National Prize winner.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Academy of Arts (Bulgaria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- Northside Action for Justice (Chicago, IL)
- Networking After 5
- N-Acetyl Aspartate (prominent peak in proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Naperville Astronomical Association
- Naphthaleneacetic Acid
- Naphthylacetic Acid
- Naples Art Association (Florida)
- Narita Airport Authority (Japan)
- Nashville Auto Auction (Nashville, TN)
- National Aboriginal Alliance
- National Academy on Aging
- National Accreditation Authority
- National Aeronautics Association
- National Aerosol Association
- National AfterSchool Association
- National Agents Alliance (marketing)
- National Aggregates Association
- National Airports Authority (India)
- National Airworthiness Authorities (Canada)
- National Anthropological Archives (Suitland, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the lesser characters are Dr Dan Jarvis, historian and TV personality; Adam Wyndham Hamlyn, thin-skinned poet in the strict metres; Rosie Spode, the National Poet; Luther Jones, the news-hound; the intellectuals Keir Burton and Jack Yorath; Dorti Dafydd, the hippie; Gronow Gittins, 'the Welsh Dylan Thomas'; and Ffredi Twink, Chief Executive of the National Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Interestingly, Robinson with his partner Arlene Sommer and Schmall have collaborated on a number of entertainment industry-related transactions over the years including: bi-coastal representation of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) and the National Academy of Arts and Sciences, the organization that sponsors The Grammy Awards.
The group of 10 artists, including Kwon Ok Yon, a famous painter and also a member of the National Academy of Arts, and three company officials are scheduled to meet North Korean artists at Mansudae Art Studio, the spokesman said.