A large, loud, sign-waving contingent of young gymnasts from Eugene's National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics, the club team and training ground for both Lanz and Magee, filled a section of Gill Coliseum.
What does NAAG stand for?
NAAG stands for National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAG
We have 13 other meanings of NAAG in our Acronym Attic
- National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance
- North American Association of Fisheries Economists
- North American Association of Flying Effects Directors
- Navy, Army & Air Force Institutes (UK, a store for service members)
- National Association for the Advancement of Fat People (Family Guy TV show)
- North American Alpaca Fiber Producers
- North American Allied Fight Series
- Norges Astma- og Allergiforbunds Ungdom (Norwegian Youth Association of Asthma and Allergy)
- Narre Warren ADSL Action Group
- National Association of Apple Geeks
- National Association of Attorneys General
- Native American Advisory Group
- NATO Army Armaments Group
- National Association of Attorneys General/National Association of State Charity Officials (conference)
- N Acetyl-Aspartyl Glutamic Acid
- North American Alliance for Green Education
- North American Adventist Ghanaian Youth Society
- National Alliance Against Hunger
- Network for the Action against Academic Harassment (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics will celebrate its 40th anniversary this weekend with its annual Emerald Team Challenge at Willamalane Sports Center, 250 S.
Gymnastics for Boys and Girls - Willamalane offers gymnastic classes through the National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics.
CORVALLIS - National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics member Chelsea Tang of Eugene has signed a letter of intent to compete at Oregon State next season, coach Tanya Chaplin announced Wednesday.
Chelsea Tang, a South Eugene High School junior who competes for the National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics, won the bars competition in the Junior Olympic National Championships last weekend in Dallas.
Kayla Schneider of the National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics swept the vault, bars, beam and floor exercise to win the all-around title in the recent spring state gymnastics meet in Eugene.
Chelsea Tang of the National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics took first place on beam in the Senior B age division with a score of 9.
March 5-7: National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics Emerald Team Challenge, 1,800 participants, Regional Sports Center, various hotels