What does NAAOM stand for?
NAAOM stands for National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Brookline, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National American Arab Nurses Association (Dearborn Heights, MI)
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.
- Northern Area Aboriginal Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- National Association Against Naked Short Selling
- National Action Against Obesity
- National Association of Amateur Oarsmen
- National Association of Artists' Organizations
- Navy Area Audit Office
- Network of Asian American Organizations (Austin, TX)
- Native American Association of Germany
- National Association for Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (UK)
- National Association for the Advancement of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- National Aviation and Aerospace Occupational Standards (Canadian Aviation Maintenance Council)
- National Association for the Advancement of Psychoanalysis
- National Association of Activity Professionals
- National Association of Administrative Professionals (Trinidad and Tobago; est. 1969)
- National Association of Apnea Professionals
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Network Access, Authentication, and Accounting Protocol
- Network of Arab-American Professionals