WARWICK University is to highlight the ending of the National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth by launching its own schemes on the day the academy closes.
What does NAGTY stand for?
NAGTY stands for National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth (Warwick University; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Geology Teachers
- National Association of Geoscience Teachers
- Needle Arts Guild of Toledo (sewing; est. 1959; Toledo, OH)
- North American Gran Turismo (simulator racing)
- Not Another Greek Tragedy (band)
- National Association for Government Training and Development
- National Association of Golf Tournament Directors
- North American Golf Tour Operators Alliance (US and Canada)
- North American GT-R Owners Club (Nissan car club)
- National Age Group Time Standards (swimming
- National Association of Government Vending (Mississippi)
- Neighbors against Gang Violence (various locations)
- Northern Australia Gas Venture
- New Ash Green Village Association (UK)
- North American Gay Volleyball Association
- National Association of Government Webmasters (est. 2005)
- National Association of Gypsy Women
- Nailsworth Anti Global Warming Action Group (Nailsworth, England blog)
- National Association for Girls and Women in Sport
- National Academy for Gifted Youth (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Year 10 student Sufyan Maskeen has also been accepted into the National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth.
The education watchdog praised the summer schools, run by the National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth at Warwick University, for their generally 'excellent' teaching.
The National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth is looking for England's brightest young people to attend the University of Durham's first National Academy Summer School.
The National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth, based at Warwick University, has 900 11 to 16-year-olds in the top 5% of the ability range on its register, but is looking to swell the number to 5,000.
Some of the pupils at Woodway Park School in Wigston Road, Woodway Park, Coventry, are backing a partnership between the National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth and recycling organisation Greener Solutions.