Institute of Medicine, "Non-Heart-Beating Organ Transplantation--Medical and Ethical Issues of Procurement," 1997, National Academy Press, Washington, D.
What does NAP stand for?
NAP stands for National Academy Press
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAP
We have 298 other meanings of NAP in our Acronym Attic
- Network against Oppression of Women
- New Aid Officers Workshop
- National Association Opposed to Woman Suffrage (1911-1920)
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Nap-Of-The-Earth (avionics)
- Napa (Amtrak bus station code; Napa, CA)
- Naples, Italy - Capodichino (Airport Code)
- National Academies of Practice (Lexington, KY)
- National Academies Press
- National Account Profile
- National Accreditation Program (ANSI term)
- National Action Party (political party in Mexico)
- National Action Plan (various locations)
- National Adaptation Plan (UN)
- National Advantage Program (insurance)
- National Aerial Photography
- National Aerospace Plane
- National Afforestation Programme (India)
- National Agriculture Policy (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joy, National Academy Press, published January 2001.
She wrote the technical support documents on MIC and toluene diisocyanate for the National Advisory Committee on Acute Exposure Guideline Levels, which have been published by the National Academy Press.