Retrieved from the National Academies Press website: www.
What does NAP stand for?
NAP stands for National Academies Press
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAP
We have 298 other meanings of NAP in our Acronym Attic
- North Australia Observer Unit
- Network against Oppression of Women
- New Aid Officers Workshop
- National Association Opposed to Woman Suffrage (1911-1920)
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Nap-Of-The-Earth (avionics)
- Napa (Amtrak bus station code; Napa, CA)
- Naples, Italy - Capodichino (Airport Code)
- National Academies of Practice (Lexington, KY)
- National Academy Press
- National Account Profile
- National Accreditation Program (ANSI term)
- National Action Party (political party in Mexico)
- National Action Plan (various locations)
- National Adaptation Plan (UN)
- National Advantage Program (insurance)
- National Aerial Photography
- National Aerospace Plane
- National Afforestation Programme (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic versions of books published by the National Academies Press are now available for download free of charge.
Books such as "America's Climate Choices," and more than 4,000 others, are now available for free online, as the National Academies Press has made all PDF versions of its books "downloadable to anyone" at no charge.
Parson Joseph Henry Press c/o National Academies Press 500--5th St, NW, Washington, DC 20001 0309089883 $24.
The Depths Of Space Mark Wolverton Joseph Henry Press c/o National Academies Press 500 Fifth Strett, NW Washington, DC 20001 0309090504 $24.