Ohio State does not offer specific degrees in homeland security, but it hosts the National Academic Consortium for Homeland Security, to "promote, support, and enhance academic research, technology development, education and training.
What does NACHS stand for?
NACHS stands for National Academic Consortium for Homeland Security
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American Clean the Heck Out
- Northern Arizona Council on Historical Organizations
- Not Another Completely Heuristic Operating System
- National Advisory Council for Historic Preservation (National Park Service; US Department of the Interior)
- National Alliance of Consumers and Healthcare Professionals (various locations)
- National Association of Healthcare Recruiters (Morrisville, NC)
- Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor
- Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor
- National Centre for Human Rights Education and Training (South Africa)
- National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions
- National Association of County Human Services Administrators
- National Advisory Committee on Immunization (Canada)
- National Advisory Council on Innovation (South Africa)
- National Agency Check with Inquiries
- National Asthma Control Initiative (US DHHS)
- Naval Avionics Center, Indianapolis
- New Apostles Church International
- North Albion Collegiate Institute (Rexdale, Canada high school)
- North American Collectors, Inc (Encino, CA collection agency)
- National Association of Crop Insurance Agents (Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Academic Consortium for Homeland Security aligns institutions engaged in homeland security research, technology development, education, and training.