4-7 NATIONAL ACADEMIC ADVISING ASSOCIATION NACADA Annual Conference Nashville, Tenn.
What does NACADA stand for?
NACADA stands for National Academic Advising Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACADA
- National Australian Convention of Amateur Astronomers Inc. (est. 1967; Australia)
- National Association of Citizens Advice Bureau
- Not All Cops Are Bad
- National Agricultural Compliance Assistance Center
- National Association for Campus Activities
- National Association for College Admission Counseling
- National Association of College Admissions Counselors
- North America, Central America and Caribbean Athletic Association (est. 1988)
- North American Council for Adoptable Children
- National Advisory Committee on Agricultural Diversification
- National Agency for the Campaign against Drug Abuse (Kenya)
- National Association of Comics Art Educators
- National Association of Cuban American Educators (Miami, FL)
- Northwest African Coastal Air Force
- National Aboriginal Circle Against Family Violence
- Network And Communications Analysis and Integration Team
- Navy Air Cooperation & Liaison Committee
- National COMSEC Advisory Memorandum
- Netherlands Association for Companion Animal Medicine (Royal Netherlands Veterinary Association)
- National Association of Claims Assistant Professionals (medical coding and billing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4-7 NATIONAL ACADEMIC ADVISING ASSOCIATION 36th Annual Conference Empowering Students to Write Their Own Songs of Success Gaylord Opryland | Nashville, Tenn.
4 - 7 NATIONAL ACADEMIC ADVISING ASSOCIATION NACADA Annual Conference Nashville; Tenn.
4-7 NATIONAL ACADEMIC ADVISING ASSOCIATION 36th annual conference Empowering Students to Write Their Own Songs of Success Gaylord Opryland | Nashville, Tenn.
The National Academic Advising Association was chartered as a nonprofit organization in 1979 to promote quality academic advising and professional development of its membership to ensure the educational development of students.
OCTOBER 2-5 The National Academic Advising Association 2003 National Conference, Adams Mark Hotel, Dallas, Texas, has a theme this year with an acronym based on its Texas location--"Teach, Encourage, eXcel, Advise, Support Building Stronger Networks for Student Success.