According to the National Aboriginal Diabetes Association, the risk of diabetes.
What does NADA stand for?
NADA stands for National Aboriginal Diabetes Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADA
We have 47 other meanings of NADA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Adequately Defined
- NuAspect Development
- Nuclear-Accident Dosimeter
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide coenzyme (aka NAD)
- Naval Ammunition Depot, Crane, IN
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) dehydrogenase subunit 1 (gene)
- North American Datum of 1927 (mapping)
- North American Datum of 1983 (mapping)
- Institutionen för Numerisk Analys och Datalogi
- National AAMCO Dealers Association
- National Acupuncture Detoxification Association
- National Air Disaster Alliance
- National Alliance for the Development of Archery
- National Amateur Dodgeball Association
- National Anti Doping Agentur (German)
- National Anti-Doping Agency (India)
- National Association of Dental Assistants
- National Automobile Dealers Association
- Native Affairs Department Annual
- Native American Deacons Association (Great Falls, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It kicked off an intensive public awareness campaign by the National Aboriginal Diabetes Association (NADA) aimed at preventing the disease through the education of Aboriginal youth.
The National Aboriginal Diabetes Association set up an information booth at the SkyDome to raise awareness of the disease.