Among his many accomplishments, Tuccaro is the founding president of the National Aboriginal Business Association and in 1995 took the lead on forming the Northeastern Alberta Aboriginal Business Association.
What does NABA stand for?
NABA stands for National Aboriginal Business Association (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NABA
We have 56 other meanings of NABA in our Acronym Attic
- Norton AntiBot
- Not a Benefit
- Not a Bug
- Not Above
- Notes Address Book (Lotus)
- Novell Address Book
- Nuisance Abatement Board (Florida)
- Namalemba Bugweri Association (Uganda)
- Namibian Biotechnology Alliance
- Nashville Area Beekeepers Association
- National Adult Baseball Association
- National Air Barrier Association
- National Alliance for Breastfeeding Advocacy
- National American Bulldog Association
- National Anorexia and Bulimia Association
- National Association Breweriana Advertising
- National Association of Balloon Artists
- National Association of Black Accountants
- National Association of Breweriana Advertising
- National Bank of Austria
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Aboriginal Business Association Promoting Self-Reliance Through Enterprise is the motto of the National Aboriginal Business Association (NABA).