Sinclair's work garnered him several recognitions over the years, including a lifetime achievement award in 2006 at the National Aboriginal Achievement Awards.
What does NAAA stand for?
NAAA stands for National Aboriginal Achievement Awards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAA
We have 41 other meanings of NAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Always Afloat
- Not Another Acronym
- Not At All
- Notable Achievement Award
- Nuclear Accidents Agreement
- Nucleic Acid Amplification
- Number Available Agents (Sprint)
- Nursing Alumni Association (various universities)
- Nagano Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- NASA Academy Alumni Association
- National Academic Advising Association
- National Agricultural Aviation Association
- National Aircraft Appraisers Association
- National Alarm Association of America
- National Alliance for Abuse Awareness
- National Alliance of Auto Agents
- National Antique Arms Association
- National Arborists Association of Australia
- National Asian-American Alliance
- National Association of African Americans
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fort McKay First Nation and Fort McKay Group of Companies LP continues to support the annual National Aboriginal Achievement Awards.
But for Kingdon, all of these honors pale in comparison to the National Aboriginal Achievement Awards.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Crystal Shawanda, surrounded by a colorful stage decorated in flowers, perfomed for the 2010 National Aboriginal Achievement Awards held on March 26 in Winnipeg.
The National Aboriginal Achievement Awards provides role models for Aboriginal youth.
OTTAWA The National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation has announced the recipients of this year's National Aboriginal Achievement Awards, including two recipients from Ontario.
The National Aboriginal Achievement Awards will now be known as the Indspire Awards.
In 1994/95 and 2003 he was nominated for the prestigious Entrepreneur of the Year Award and a National Aboriginal Achievement Award; in 1994 he was honoured by his hometown of Fort Chipewyan as "Outstanding Business Person;" in 1995 he was awarded the Regional Aboriginal Recognition Award; in 1999 he received the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundations Business and Commerce Award and he has been named a laureate of the National Aboriginal Achievement Awards.