POWERR is funded through the GENERATIONS: Strengthening Women & Families Affected by HIV/AIDS Initiative, a project of the National AIDS Fund and Johnson & Johnson.
What does NAF stand for?
NAF stands for National AIDS Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAF
We have 152 other meanings of NAF in our Acronym Attic
- NATO Airborne Early Warning Force Command
- North American Energy Working Group
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (Washington, DC)
- Nebraska Association for the Education of Young Children (est. 1976; Lincoln, NE)
- National Association for the Education of Young People
- National Abortion Federation
- National Abortion Foundation
- National Academy Foundation
- National Access Fee (MCI)
- National Advertising Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Collaboration To increase their effectiveness, female peer educators requested additional health and psychosocial information and began networking with the National AIDS Fund and AmeriCorps workers to develop health fairs inside the prison.
In addition, the National AIDS Fund (NAF) is accepting applications for emergency funds from individuals who were directly impacted by either Hurricane Katrina or Rita.
During October and November, the San Francisco-based chain will donate to the National AIDS Fund a percentage of proceeds from each reservation booked at its 38 properties.