The intricate relationships between entrepreneurs and nationstates remain the focus in Chapters 6 and 7.
What does NS stand for?
NS stands for NationStates (online game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NS
We have 71 other meanings of NS in our Acronym Attic
- Naruto Shippuden (anime)
- Nasal Spray (drug administration)
- National Seashore (National Park Service)
- National Security
- National Service
- National Socialism
- National Special (machine screw thread, Society of Automotive Engineers)
- National Standard
- National Stanine (educational testing)
- National Statistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other words, it was going to be impossible to deal rationally with the Soviets, so the United States would have to "contain" their aggressions by building up nationstates around them as a protective shield.
The nation-state is the unit of analysis in Part I, which consists of 20 chapters about specific nationstates and some empires, ranging from Argentina to the United States of America.
We find this trend occurring in even relatively remote and underdeveloped nationstates, as, for instance, in Mongolia.
The revisionist approach assumes the decline of nation-state power in a globalized media environment, since it is difficult for individual nationstates to manage the increasingly de-territorialized transnational media (e.
21) Actually, Walzer's views on the appropriate norms for the treatment of immigrants in Old World nationstates like France have evolved over time--compare Walzer, "Pluralism in Political Perspective," to Michael Walzer, On Toleration (New Haven, Conn.
According to Giddens, the "'lifting out' of social relations from local contexts of interaction and their restructuring across time and space" is made possible by the cohesion and strength of twentieth century nationstates (Giddens 21).
War, for the Managers, is an outgrowth of political and economic competition among nationstates.