According to the airline's chairman Marwan Boodai, the company is currently in talks with international and local banks, including France's Natexis Banques Populaires, Germany's DVB Bank and National Bank of Kuwait.
What does NBP stand for?
NBP stands for Natexis Banques Populaires (French banking group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBP
We have 123 other meanings of NBP in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Branch Office Scout Training Team (Conroe, TX)
- National Board of Trade (India)
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- National Board of Visitors
- Alliance Media National Business Partnership (Russia)
- Naked Batting Practice (nickname for Minnesota Twins Catcher Mike Redmond)
- Name Binding Protocol
- Narodowego Banku Polskiego (Polish: Polish National Bank)
- Narodowy Bank Polski (Polish: National Bank of Poland)
- Narrow Band Preprocessor
- Nathaniel B. Palmer (Antarctic Research Support Vessel - USAP)
- National Balancing Point (UK)
- National Bank of Pakistan
- National Bank Products (Georgia)
- National Biosolids Partnership
- National Braille Press
- National Business Park
- National Business Publications
- Naval Beach Party
- Needle Biopsy of Prostate (medical procedure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CSA said in a statement that it will finance the purchase of six Airbus A319 and six A320 jets, valued at around CZK12bn through a 12-year leasing contract supplied by the banking consortium consisting of CSOB AS, BNP Paribas SA and Natexis Banques Populaires SA.
The loan, which is managed by JP Morgan, has been provided by several European banks, including BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole Indosuez, Natexis Banques Populaires and Societe Generale, all of France, according to Valor Economico.