The 150,000 member Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union has $1.
What does NEFCU stand for?
NEFCU stands for Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEFCU
- New Evolution Fitness Company
- Northeast Fisheries Center
- Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc. (est. 1981; Turners Falls, MA)
- Not Even Flipping Considered (polite form)
- National Endowment Fund for Culture and the Arts (Philippines; National Commission for Culture and the Arts grant)
- Nurses Entrepreneurial Foot Care Association (Canada)
- New England Fertilizer Company (North Quincy, MA)
- New England Fire Cause and Origin (Rochester, NH)
- New England Forestry Consultants, Inc. (Warner, NH)
- Nordic Environment Finance Corporation
- Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union
- New England Federal Credit Union
- Northeastern Engineers Federal Credit Union (New York)
- National Endowment for Democracy (also seen as NED)
- National Exotic Forest Description (survey; New Zealand)
- Noise Equivalent Flux Density
- New England Faculty Development Consortium
- Nonconventional Exploitation Factors Database System
- National Endowment for Financial Education
- New England Food Entrepreneurs (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union, Westbury, N.
Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union, New Hyde Park, N.
In order to educate students about good financial practices Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union took steps to first educate teachers.
Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union in Westbury, N.