Nashville Public Radio is an independent, community-licensed public radio station, originally licensed by the FCC in 1962 as a unit of the Nashville Public Library.
What does NPL stand for?
NPL stands for Nashville Public Library (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPL
We have 272 other meanings of NPL in our Acronym Attic
- Norfolk Power Kite Club (UK)
- Northern Plains Kodály Chapter
- Novel Protein Kinase C (biochemistry)
- Nuclear Protein Kinase C (molecular biology)
- Novel Protein Kinase C Isoforms (biochemistry)
- Netzwerk Protestantischer Kirchen in Europa (German: Network of Protestant Churches in Europe)
- National Peacekeeping Force
- National Public Key Infrastructure
- Novell Public Key Infrastructure (software)
- Nam-Paik-Kim-Won (authenticated group key agreement protocol)
- Nati per Leggere (Italian: Born to Read)
- National Paintball League
- National Physical Laboratories (India)
- National Physical Laboratory (UK)
- National Price List
- National Priorities List (US EPA)
- National Puzzlers' League
- Natural Products Laboratory (Research Triangle Institute)
- Natural Products Ltd. (AV Thomas Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than half of that went into the planning and construction of the Nashville Public Library.
She currently serves on the boards of the Metro Nashville Public Library as well as WPLN, Nashville's public radio station.
Nashville Public Library System--A Library System for a New Century
At the Memphis/Shelby County Public Library and Nashville Public Library, printing services were streamlined to reduce equipment, maintenance and supply costs, allowing staff to focus on their primary mission of helping patrons locate information.
The Parthenon Awards, recognizing excellence in public relations programming and activities, were held at the Nashville Public Library.
In addition to a concentration on the identified topics, the committees' host, Nashville Councilmember Chris Ferrell, showcased some of the technology features of the Nashville Public Library.
The major recipient of the donation is the Nashville Public Library Foundation which will receive $100,000 during the Opry Mills May 11 grand opening ceremonies.