Nashville-area banks have $210 million worth of foreclosed properties on their balance sheets, according to the Nashville Business Journal.
What does NBJ stand for?
NBJ stands for Nashville Business Journal (Tennessee)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBJ
We have 2 other meanings of NBJ in our Acronym Attic
- National Bridge Inspection Standards
- NationsBuilders Insurance Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Negative Binomial Importance Sampling
- Network for Business Innovation & Sustainability (Kirkland, Washington)
- Network-Based Information Systems (conference)
- New Boston Independent School District (New Boston, TX)
- New Braunfels Independent School District (Texas)
- Nikolaus Betzler Information Technology
- Narrowband Interface Unit
- Narodne Banke Jugoslavije (Serbian: National Bank of Yugoslavia)
- Natural Bitumen Jacket (reflective roof coating)
- Nevada Business Journal
- Newbury Bomber Jacket (clothing)
- Nutrition Business Journal
- Nederlandse Baptisten Jeugd Beweging (Dutch: Dutch Baptist Youth Movement)
- Nagoya Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club (Japan)
- National Black Justice Coalition
- Natural Bridge Juvenile Correctional Center (Virginia)
- North Beach Jazz Festival (San Francisco, CA)
- Newell Barney Junior High (Queen Creek, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New commercial development is coming to Fairview, TN, a city that had been shut out from major development due to an inadequate sewer system as reported in the Nashville Business Journal.
Jean Bigger, MSN, RN, of Gallatin, was recently featured as one of the 2007 Health Care Heroes by the Nashville Business Journal.