What does NAHFH stand for?
NAHFH stands for Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association for Higher Education in the Moving Image (UK)
- National Animal Health Emergency Management System
- National Animal Health Emergency Response Corps
- National Association of Heavy Equipment Training Schools
- National Association for Health and Fitness
- National Association of Hispanic Firefighters (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Hospice Fundraisers (UK)
- National Aviation Hall of Fame
- North American Holstein-Friesian (cows)
- National Association of Hispanic Federal Executives, Inc.
- National Association of Hospital Fire Officers (UK)
- Nantes Atlantique Hockey Glace (French: Atlantic Ice Hockey Nantes; Nantes, France)
- North American Hyperthermia Group (Duke University Medical Center; Durham, NC)
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity (Tennessee)
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- North American Holiday Hockey (est. 1989; tournaments)
- National Aboriginal History and Heritage Council (Australia)
- National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses, Inc.
- Nebraska Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc.