What does NC&STL stand for?
NC&STL stands for Nashville, Chattanooga, and St. Louis Railroad
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Non Contact Atomic Force Microscopy
- North Carolina Community-Based Public Health Initiative
- North Carolina Emergency Nurses Association
- Net-Centric Functional Capabilities Board
- North Carolina Institute of Medicine (Morrisville, NC; also seen as NCIOM)
- Network Channel/National Channel Interface (code)
- Northern California Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center (US FBI)
- Naval Courts & Boards (US Navy)
- National Command and Control
- Network Control and Management
- Noise Criteria Curve
- National Center 1 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- No Children under 17 years of age (movie rating)
- No One 17 and Under Admitted (MPAA rating)
- National Center 2 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Center 3 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Center 4 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Non-Coherent Antipodal
- Network Computer-Client
- National Commission for Certification of CME Professionals, Inc.