For several years, youth lacrosse players from Hudson practiced and played in the Nashoba Youth Lacrosse League, only to see their organized lacrosse days come to an end when high school began.
What does NYLL stand for?
NYLL stands for Nashoba Youth Lacrosse League (Maynard, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Youth Leadership Foundation
- New York Literary Forum (New York, NY)
- National Youth Leadership Initiative
- New York Law Institute (New York, NY)
- New York Life International (insurance company; New York, NY)
- New York Life Insurance & Annuity Corporation
- National Youth Leader Instructor Camp (now National Advanced Youth Leader Experience; Boy Scouts of America)
- New York Life Insurance Company
- New York Life Investment Management LLC
- New York Law Journal
- National Youth Leadership Network (Pierre, SD)
- New York Loves Nanotech (economic development)
- North Yorkshire Lotus Owners Club
- National Youth Literacy Providers (Australia)
- New York Legal Publishing Corporation (Albany, NY)
- New York Libertarian Party
- New York Limited Partnership
- Newark Youth Leadership Project (New Jersey)
- New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- New York London Paris Munich
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naturally, Paglia did and today the Nashoba Youth Lacrosse League boasts over 200 kids ranging in ages from 5 to 15.
Paglia brought competitive youth lacrosse to the area, with the inauguration of the Nashoba Youth Lacrosse League in Bolton, Lancaster and Stow.