This is tantamount to the Nash bargaining solution of H & H, which obtains from the optimization of [SIGMA][V.
What does NBS stand for?
NBS stands for Nash Bargaining Solution
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBS
We have 193 other meanings of NBS in our Acronym Attic
- New Better Than Renewal-Used
- New Brunswick Rugby Union (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Nanyang Business School (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Narn Bat Squad (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
- Národná Banka Slovenska (Slovak: National Bank of Slovakia)
- Narodne Banke Srbije (Serbian: National Bank of Serbia)
- Narrow Brown Spot
- Narrowband Socket
- NASCAR Busch Series
- Nashville Bonsai Society (Lebanon, Tennessee)
- National Ballet School (Canada)
- National Bank of Serbia
- National Bank of Slovakia
- National Bar Systems (Huntington Beach, CA)
- National Benchmarking Service (UK)
- National Bibliographic Service (of the British Library)
- National Biodiversity Strategy (various nations)
- National Biological Service (environmental spatial data)
- National Biological Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Question: "The Nash bargaining solution is a startlingly original theorem because the conclusion, that bargaining will maximize the product of utility differences, seems to be so different from the nature of the axioms about the independence of irrelevant alternatives, or that people maximize expected utility.
The Bargaining Problem and the Nash Bargaining Solution (1950) Many strategic situations require explicit cooperation.
The axioms of the Nash bargaining solution include Pareto efficiency and equity.
Aoki proposed that the solution to this particular distribution problem could be accomplished by use of a bargaining process attributed to Frederik Zeuthen and John Harsanyi that leads to the Nash bargaining solution.