What does N-T stand for?
N-T stands for Nasal-to-Temporal stimulation (ophthalmology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 37 other meanings of N-T in our Acronym Attic
- Special Assignment, NACO staff
- National Surgical Adjuvant Study Group (Japan)
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children (behavior)
- Nano-Satellite Orbital Launch Vehicle (Space Transport Corporation)
- Newborn Single Plane probe
- Nonpoint-Source Pollution and Erosion Comparison Tool (US NOAA)
- North-South Skirmish Association, Inc.
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network
- New Tactical Forecast System (US DoD)
- Negative Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Navy - Tactical Input Segment
- natural-Tumor Necrosis Factor
- National Training Conference
- National Terrorism Response Awareness Program
- Nieuw Vlaamse Alliantie (Political party Flanders, Belgium)
- Normal Plasma Very Low Density Lipoprotein
- Neuronal Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein