Nasal T-cell lymphoma and the lethal midline granuloma syndrome.
What does NTCL stand for?
NTCL stands for Nasal T-Cell Lymphoma
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NTCL
We have 6 other meanings of NTCL in our Acronym Attic
- NAVAIR (Naval Air Systems Command) Technology Commercialization Initiative (federal grant program)
- Net-Telnet-Cisco-IOS (Internetwork Operating System)
- Nils Tellier Consulting International (Louisville, Colorado)
- North Toronto Collegiate Institute (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Nushagak Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (Alaska)
- National Trust Community Investment Corporation (Washington, DC)
- National Trade Corridor Improvement Program (World Bank)
- National Transportation Communications for ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) Protocol
- NACSIS (National Center for Science Information Systems) Test Collection for Information Retrieval
- NII (National Institute of Informatics) Test Collection for Information Resources (Tokyo, Japan)
- National Tea Company Limited (Bangladesh)
- Northern Telecom Canada Limited
- Northern Telecom Canada Ltd.
- Northern Transportation Co. Ltd. (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Northern Transportation Company Limited
- National Center on Postsecondary Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- National Tourism Council Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Nested Tropical Cyclone Model
- Network Topology Configuration Management (telecommunications)
- Noncoherent Trellis-Coded Modulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasal T-cell lymphoma causally associated with Epstein-Barr virus: clinicopathologic, phenotypic, and genotypic studies.