More objective measures of nasal peak inspiratory flow showed the same pattern of results, the investigators said (Arch.
What does NPIF stand for?
NPIF stands for Nasal Peak Inspiratory Flow (otolaryngology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPIF
We have 4 other meanings of NPIF in our Acronym Attic
- National Polytechnic Institute of Cambodia (Cambodia)
- Non-Profit Industrial Complex
- Northwest Physicians Insurance Company (Napa, CA)
- Notice of Proposed Information Collection Request (National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators)
- Network Provider Identification
- Nitric Oxide/Prostaglandin-Independent Dilation
- Non-Linear Proportional Integral Derivative (algorithm)
- Non-Rett Profound Intellectual Disability (speech)
- North Pole Inner Earth Expedition
- National Pacific Islander Educator Network
- Northern Patagonian Ice Field (Chile)
- Northland Power Income Fund (Canada)
- Nasal Peak Inspiratory Flow Rate
- Nursing Professions Information Group (UK)
- Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Northwest Philadelphia Interfaith Hospitality Network (Pennsylvania)
- National Personal Insolvency Index (Insolvency and Trustee Service Australia)
- Neonatal Pulmonary Insufficiency Index
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Northern Province Investment Initiative (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Techniques to study potential health effects include multiple methods to study the impact of pollutants on the respiratory tract, including acoustic thinometry, nasal peak inspiratory flow, nasal scraping, nasal lavage, olfactory testing, and trigeminal nerve sensory acuity.