An electric start located at the operator's station is standard on the RTX150 and the narrow footprint allows the unit to fit into narrow spots and through backyard gates with a footprint that measure only 35 inches wide.
What does NSP stand for?
NSP stands for Narrow Spot (stage lighting)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSP
We have 313 other meanings of NSP in our Acronym Attic
- No Salt On Tray (medical food service)
- National School of the Prophets (conference)
- National Superintendent of the Year
- National Symphony Orchestra of Ukraine (formerly Ukrainian State Symphony Orchestra; est. 1918)
- Netaji Subhas Open University (India)
- New School Online University (New School University; New York, NY)
- Non-Specific Oral Ulceration
- Nihon Software Outsourcing Vision, Inc.
- National Symphony Orchestra of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Night Stalkers on Wheels (motorcycle club)
- NASA Support Plan
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Speedpark (various locations)
- National HIV/AIDS Strategic Plan
- National Scholarship Program (various locations)
- National Science Partnership (Girls Scouts of America/Franklin Museum)
- National Search and Rescue Plan
- National Security Project (various organizations)
- National Selection Process
- National Signaling Point (CCS #7 ITU-T)
- National Signatures Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will provide high-data rate internet services for public and private users in the Middle East, Africa and South West Asia with state-of-the-art Ka-band multi spot-beam technology, achieving cost-effective bandwidth supply through 61 narrow spot beams.
Adams went through a narrow spot and was out of her kayak when she came up against a log and became stuck underwater.
Try Au Naturale's tall and narrow spot and leaf detail vases, both pounds 8, Kelly Hoppen at BHS's embossed wave vase, pounds 21, or Jane Packer's rose orchid relief vase, pounds 25 at Debenhams.
The width of beam depends on the design of the lamp and can vary from a narrow spot beam to a wider flood beam.
Can be retracted to allow movement in narrow spots.
Imagine traversing a giant maze whose sharp turns and dead ends affect not your feet but your head, whose quirky narrow spots bring the wall to within inches of your face.