Consider the true irony that in response to the same possibility-fear of an overlooked exposure-insureds are told to purchase the broadest possible coverage while at the same time carriers are increasingly issuing modifying endorsements to narrow coverage.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for Narrow Coverage
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- New Bedford Youth Soccer Association (New Bedford, MA)
- New Braunfels Youth Soccer Association (Texas)
- North Brevard Youth Softball Association (Bronx, NY)
- No Buy Zone
- Northern Buffer Zone
- (USN Rating) Navy Counselor
- Naga College
- Naming Context (Windows 2000)
- Nappies Covered
- Nasal Canula
- Nasal Cavity
- Nashville, Chattanooga, & St. Louis Railroad
- Nassau County
- National Center (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- National Climate Data Center
- National Coarse (threading)
- National Coarse Screw Thread (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- National Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 Compared to the Administrator's Companion on the same topic, this guide for system administrator's using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 has an expanded table of contents for ease of reference and contains briefer text, more code for more specific tasks, and somewhat more narrow coverage.
The primary drawback of intelligent arrays is that the functionality is built on proprietary, custom-configured hard-ware and embedded firmware with very narrow coverage.
The strongest argument against living wage ordinances as a tool to reduce poverty is its narrow coverage.