Every president has a full page divided into sidebars on education, background information, important crises or events during their presidency and a brief narrative summary of the major events of history covered.
What does NARSUM stand for?
NARSUM stands for Narrative Summary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Natural Resources Information System (online database of all UK DFID-funded projects)
- Nebraska Ambulance Rescue Service Information System
- Navy Acquisition Reform Senior Oversight Council
- National Agricultural Research Strategic Plan
- National Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Program (est. 1991; Australia)
- National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (Egypt; est. 1971)
- Nalidixic Acid-Resistant Salmonella Typhi (bacteria)
- National Association for Research in Science Teaching (Canada)
- Naval Air Rescue Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Research Strategy for Tropospheric Ozone
- Navy Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- National Association of Retired and Senior Volunteer Program Directors
- National Annenberg Risk Survey of Youth (Philadelphia, PA)
- National Adult Reading Test (psychology; Nelson & Wilson)
- National Association for Remedial Teaching
- National Association of Recreational Therapists
- Naval Air Reserve Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Racing Team (Ferrari)
- Northern Agricultural Region Taskforce (Australia)
- National Associated Retail Traders of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teachers and administrators should spend time reading and discussing the specifics of each section, such as the Opportunities for In-Depth Focus section in mathematics or the Narrative Summary section in ELA, to better understand what they need to focus on now, early in the school year.
Insurers using an annuity illustration are also required to provide a narrative summary that includes the following, unless provided at the same time in a disclosure document: * A brief description of any contract features, riders or options, guaranteed and/or non-guaranteed, shown in the basic illustration and the impact they may have on the benefits and values of the contract; * A brief description of any other optional benefits or features that are selected, but not shown in the illustration, and the impact they have on the benefits and values of the contract; * Identification and a brief definition of column headings and key terms used in the illustration; and * Specific statements as detailed in the model.
Each separate selection in the guide contains an event title, narrative summary, term paper suggestions, and alternative paper suggestions, followed by primary, secondary, World Wide Web, and multimedia sources.
presents a straightforward narrative summary of US Senate debate about the Vietnam war for the period 1973-1975, framing it as a struggle over the war powers of the congressional and executive branches of the federal government but otherwise offering little in the way of analysis.
Civilian physicians can help by providing an objective narrative summary of the patient's condition.