During the period from 21st February, 2013 to 20th March, 2013, Narcotics Control Bureau has seized 919 kg of Cannabis herb, 2.
What does NCB stand for?
NCB stands for Narcotics Control Bureau
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCB
We have 135 other meanings of NCB in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Associaton of Women Attorneys
- Non-Coherent Additive White Gaussian Noise
- North Carolina Association of Workforce Professionals (Raleigh, NC)
- Naval Center for Acquisition Workforce Professional Development
- National Chaplains' Association for Youth at Risk
- National Campaign Against Youth Violence
- Director, Office of Budget & Reports (NAVCOMPT)
- Naked City Bootlegs (DVD bootlegs of the band KISS)
- Nano Carbon Ball (deodorization)
- Nano-Cluster Bodensee (nanotechnology; Switzerland)
- Narragansett Community Band (Templeton, MA)
- National Camps for the Blind (Canada)
- National Cargo Bureau
- National Center for Biodefense
- National Central Bank (finance, European Union)
- National Central Bureau
- National Child Benefit (Canada)
- National Children's Bureau
- National City Bank
- National Coal Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The Narcotics Control Bureau of the Internal Security Forces confiscated $5 million worth of illegal pills in the Bek Valley Tuesday.
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) is the national drug control agency, established to prevent and combat the abuse of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
Malik Director General Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) of India while Pakistani side was headed by Major General Syed Shakeel Hussain DG ANF.
Superintendent of Police, Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Ashok Thakker was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a Goa Police drug awareness program launched in Panaji.
The ministry is calling for people who currently possess the drug to report to police or narcotics control bureaus and hand it in.
in Badaro for selling marijuana, and he was referred to the Narcotics Control Bureau.
Under the law, only official agencies such as the Research and Analysis Wing ( R& AW), the Intelligence Bureau ( IB), the Enforcement Directorate ( ED), the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence ( DRI), the Central Board of Direct Taxes ( CBDT), the Central Bureau of Investigation ( CBI), the Narcotics Control Bureau ( NCB) and police departments of the Union Territories are allowed to tap phones.