Department of State's Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs JIATF-S Joint Interagency Task Force South JIATF-W Joint Interagency Task Force West MAOC-N Maritime Analysis and Operations Centre--Narcotics MLAT Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty MOU Memorandum of Understanding NAS Narcotics Affairs Section (U.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Narcotics Affairs Section (US Embassy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAS
We have 399 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Aircraft Resources Utilization Study
- New Age Retarded Voter
- National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds
- National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees
- North American Regional Vocabulary Survey
- National Assembly of Religious Women (various locations)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Advanced Research Workshop
- North Atlantic Right Whale
- North Atlantic Right Whale Consortium
- Nagly Atak Spawacza (Polish: Suden Attack)
- Narcotics Assistance Section
- Narrow Band Acquisition Qualifier Subsystem
- Narrowband Area Service (Australia)
- NAS Area Supervisor (FAA)
- NASA Advanced Supercomputing
- Nassau, Bahamas - Nassau International Airport (Airport Code)
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Acceptance Scheme for CPDW (EU)
- National Accessibility Scheme
- National Account Services (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cathy Slack, accreditation advisor, Narcotics Affairs Section, U.
Embassy in Mexico City's narcotics affairs section (NAS) has met its goal of providing $500 million in 2011 U.
For example, the Embassy Narcotics Affairs Section in Mexico City has more than doubled its staff resources since Merida was launched.
Embassy Kabul's Narcotics Affairs Section (NAS) has eight DOS employees providing substantive oversight for INL's police program contracts or task orders.
Addressing a function here at local hotel organized by Narcotics Affairs Section of U.
At a handover ceremony at the Islamabad Police Lines on February 15, Jon Danilowicz, Director of the Narcotics Affairs Section at the U.