Byline: NAOMI McELROY Napoleon Dynamite TV3 - Friday, 12.
What does NAP-D stand for?
NAP-D stands for Napoleon Dynamite (movie)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NAP-D
We have 16 other meanings of NAP-D in our Acronym Attic
- Nucleosome Assembly Protein
- Nuevo Amanecer Press (information service)
- Nuisance Abatement Program (various locations)
- Nuisance Attribute Projection
- Nursing Assistant Program (various locations)
- Nursing Assistive Personnel
- Network Access Protection Enforcement Client (Microsoft)
- Network Access Protection Enforcement Server (Microsoft)
- Network Access Protection Health Policy Server (Microsoft)
- 1-15/Neutrophil-Activating Peptide-2
- Not Authorized Prepositioning - Deferred
- Nucleosome Assembly Protein-1
- Nucleosome-Associated Protein 1
- National Academy of Performing Arts (Pakistan)
- National Academy of Political Awareness (Karachi, Pakistan)
- National Academy of Public Administration
- National Adaptation Programme of Action
- National Allowance Pricing Agreement
- National Alzheimer's Project Act of 2011
- National Amateur Press Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The experience acquired by Joseph O'Brien last season implies that the youngster will be in much demand in this year's Derrinstown Apprentice Series and he rides Napoleon Dynamite for Susan Finn in this evening's 5f event (5.
I am Nacho") and Napoleon Dynamite ("Sweet" and "Lucky"), each pen utters six or seven sayings from the movie.
Veteran comedians David Spade and Rob Schneider team up with Jon Heder, who played Napoleon Dynamite.
From Catcher in the Rye to Rock 'n' Roll High School to the 2004 cult hit Napoleon Dynamite, school is typically figured as a crucible of conformity, a prison-like institution that alienates and annoys as much as it educates.
Certainly, they don't compete with the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Napoleon Dynamite for wall space in the bedrooms of American adolescents.
Byline: WITH JESSICA CALLAN, EVA SIMPSON AND CAROLINE HEDLEY BEST MOVIE: Napoleon Dynamite MALE PERFORMANCE: Leonardo DiCaprio in The Aviator.