13 ( ANI ): Students from a joint research programme between Technische Universitat Muenchen and Singapore's Nanyang Technological University have unveiled an all-new multipurpose scooter at the 3rd Taiwan International Electric Vehicle Show.
What does NTU stand for?
NTU stands for Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTU
We have 44 other meanings of NTU in our Acronym Attic
- New Techniques & Technologies for Statistics
- National Technology Transfer Team (Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement)
- Naval Tactical Team Trainer (simulator; various locations)
- neural tissue tension test
- Niet Toxische Tumor Therapie (Dutch: Non-Toxic Tumor Therapy)
- No Time To Talk
- Naval Technical Training Unit
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (Japan)
- NTT Worldwide Telecommunications (Japan)
- Nice Talking To You
- National Taiwan University
- National Taxpayers Union
- National Technological University (Ft Collins, CO, USA)
- Natsionalna Telekompania Ukrainy (National Television Company of Ukraine)
- Naval Training Unit (US Navy)
- Nephelometric Turbidity Unit
- Network Terminal Unit
- Network Termination Unit
- Neuromimetic Telepresence Unit (comics)
- New Threat Upgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bae, Korea University; Yasushi Hamao, University of Southern California; and Jun-Koo Kang, Nanyang Technological University, "Bank Monitoring Incentives and Borrower Earnings Management: Evidence from the Japanese Banking Crisis of 1993-2002" * Sergey Chernenko and Robin Greenwood, Harvard University, and Fritz Foley, Harvard University and NBER, "Are Agency Costs Fully Priced?
About Nanyang Technological University Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research-intensive university ranked among the world's top100 universities.