They will also participate in a degree in Asian Business Management from UCC and Nanyang Business School in Singapore.
What does NBS stand for?
NBS stands for Nanyang Business School (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBS
We have 193 other meanings of NBS in our Acronym Attic
- NIH Business and Research Support System
- National Board for Respiratory Therapy (now National Board for Respiratory Care)
- North Bend Rail Trail (West Virginia)
- Northern Bull Riding Tour
- North Bend Rail Trail Foundation
- National Bus Rapid Transit Institute
- National Bus and Railworkers Union (Dublin, Ireland)
- New Better Than Renewal-Used
- New Brunswick Rugby Union (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Narn Bat Squad (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
- Národná Banka Slovenska (Slovak: National Bank of Slovakia)
- Narodne Banke Srbije (Serbian: National Bank of Serbia)
- Narrow Brown Spot
- Narrowband Socket
- NASCAR Busch Series
- Nash Bargaining Solution
- Nashville Bonsai Society (Lebanon, Tennessee)
- National Ballet School (Canada)
- National Bank of Serbia
Samples in periodicals archive:
NTU has four colleges, namely: - The Nanyang Business School (the College of Business), thefirst and only Singapore business school to be ranked in the top 25 of the Financial Times Global MBA 2008 rankings.
Fatt is a lecturer at Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.